TIME TO PAUSE
mindfulness sessions in Stockholm
Sign up for the next session:
24th of October: INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS
WHAT’S THE PLAN OF THE SESSION?
- brief introduction to mindfulness, the intro will be based on a practical exercise
- two mindfulness practices: one sitting meditation and a Body Scan
- time for sharing the experience from the practice and time for questions
WHY IS IT WORTH JOINING US?
- you’ll give yourself time to stop and recharge
- you’ll your head will rest as your focus will be with your body and breath
- you’ll relax your nervous system and you’ll experience the power of sitting still, even if you’re an impatient one!
- you’ll understand better what mindfulness is
- you’ll give your undivided attention just to yourself!
All that will most probably give you a fresh perspective with which you’ll leave the session!
IS IT FOR YOU?
- you are curious what mindfulness is
- you already know mindfulness but want to practise it in a group
- you are looking for a way to ease your anxiety
- you often feel your stomach is tight, you have headaches or muscle pain caused by tension
- you live in a constant rush and cannot find time to just rest
- you have problems with sleep
- you want be more focused
- you’d like to build a better connection with your needs, with your heart desires, with yourself…
WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN?
On Monday 24th of October, 6:00-7:30pm
At Hälsans Hus, Södermalm
Fjällgatan 23B, 116 28 Stockholm
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
300 SEK *
Pay by SWISH: 0728446770
HOW TO SIGN UP?
Send an e-mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org saying that you’re signing up and make the payment. Your place is booked only once the payment is done!
Notice that if you don’t show up for the session, the money will not be returned
WHO RUNS THE SESSION?
My name is Maria Opidowicz, I teach how not to miss out on your life due to stress and everyday haste. I chose this path because among many skills that I got equipped with by the education system, one important was missing – the skill to be in charge of my own attention. Thanks to mindfulness I learned this skill, additionally, gaining the ability to cope with the overwhelming amount of thoughts in my head and the emotions which often made my life difficult.
I have been meditating myself for 11 years; 4 years ago, after receiving mindfulness trainer certification at Mindful Academy, I set up MindHarmony and I started to teach meditation and mindfulness. I run mindfulness programmes, meditation sessions for groups and one on one sessions. I can also deliver mindfulness courses or workshops in your company to boost the productivity and concentration of your team and to create more harmonious relationships within it.
I come from Poland but have lived in Spain, UK and now I live in Stockholm. Before I fully devoted myself to teaching mindfulness, I was an English teacher for 12 years. I love hiking or running out in the nature, I read books, dance and live my life on my terms !
I look forward to showing you how mindfulness can make you life easier! 🙂
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. Søren Kierkegaard