During our meetings we will develop mindfulness skills through a variety of meditation techniques: body scan, mindfulness of breath, mindfulness of thoughts and emotions, mindful eating, mindful movement. These are the methods used in the 8-week MBSR stress reduction programs. Each class lasts 90 minutes, and apart from the practice, there will also be time for discussion and questions. Classes are for everyone, no matter how experienced you are in mindfulness practice. You can join at any moment!
These meetings are for you if:
- you are curious and want to see what mindfulness is
- you feel that stress is becoming more and more present in your life
- you need motivation for regular practice and you know that weekly meetings will help you keep on track
- you have recently finished MBSR course and you want to continue regular practice with the group
- reading about the benefits of mindfulness (here a link to the benefits) gives you a feeling that it can be what you need …;)
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. Søren Kierkegaard