Imagine giving yourself permission to spend the entire weekend focusing just on yourself, on your needs, and on relaxing your body and mind.
Join us in our weekend retreat in the Polish countryside near Kraków and immerse yourself in soothing yoga and meditation practices.
It’s for you if….
- you are often stressed.
- you find it difficult to switch off your mind.
- you can’t deal with the thoughts in your mind
- your body feels tense
- you find it hard to relax and often feel tired
- you would like to deepen your yoga and meditation practice or start doing them
- or simply if you’d just like to relax and spend your free time with like-minded people.
How will you benefit?
- you will learn how to relax your mind in meditation and to connect your mind and body in yoga practices
- if you are not a beginner, you will have a chance to deepen your yoga and meditation practice
- you will have the opportunity to get away from your everyday duties and problems and gain new perspective
- you will give yourself some much needed time off-line
- you will recharge your batteries
- you will experience the power of silence
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
7-7.30pm: a welcoming circle
7.30-8.30pm: yoga + pranayama
9.00-10.00pm: tea and chatting 😊
Saturday (silent day):
10.00-1pm: free time for walks, reading, journaling, sunbathing…
2-4.30pm: free time
4.30-6pm: mindfulness session
7-7.30pm: evening circle and breaking the silence
7.30-8.30pm: yoga nidra session
10.0-12.00am: gratitude meditation and a farewell circle
WHERE WILL YOU STAY?
In an old rustical house which is located in Lanckorona – a village that is 35kms away from Kraków. You will sleep in three rooms (3+3+4), there are two bathrooms in the corridor.
The house is surrounded by nature, its garden is often visited by deers and rabbits, and in the morning you can be woken up by a local rooster 😊
The house is alcohol-free.
WHAT WILL YOU EAT?
Delicious vegetarian food prepared by the host of the house Dorota. She uses seasonal and ecological vegetables, herbs and fruit. All products come from the local farmers.
If you have any dietary preferences, please let us know in the sign-up form, so that we can adjust the food to your needs.
HOW MUCH WILL YOU INVEST IN YOURSEFL AND HOW TO SIGN UP?
- early bird discount: 750PLN if you pay an advance of 200PLN until 6.08.21
- regular price: 850PLN if you pay an advance of 200 after 6.08.21
The advanced payment* should be transferred to an account:
Mind Harmony Maria Opidowicz ING Bank 77 1050 1445 1000 0097 1150 1016
The rest of the payment is paid in cash at the event.
In order to sign up, you need to make the above transfer and fill in the form: https://forms.gle/nx52Dwgdb4gtE1xx5
! Notice that due to unstable pandemic situation, there is a possibility that the event will be cancelled in case of which, your advance will be returned.
*the advanced payment is non-refundable in case of your resignation
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOURSELF?
- your own blanket (might be needed for yoga nidra and body scan)
- a small pillow so that your head feels comfortable during the ☝️ practices
- comfy clothes and shoes
- we provide yoga mats and meditation pillows yet if you prefer to bring your own, feel free to do so
- a thermal mug or a bottle for water/tea – there is a ban on using mugs or glasses in the yoga room
- a notebook and a pen
- curiosity and open mind 😉
WHO ARE THE TRAINERS?
Maria Opidowicz – I am a mindfulness teacher qualified by Mindful Academy and Yoga Alliance Professionals in the UK. In 2017 I created MindHarmony – a space for mindfulness and meditation practice. I run mindfulness courses and sessions, mindfulness workshops and courses in companies as well as one2one sessions.
I’ve been regularly meditating for 11 years and I want to inspire others to meditate so that they experience greater harmony and better quality of life. I have taken part in over 100h workshops and trainings in the field of personal development and body work. I am passionate about psychology, the dynamics that drive our thinking and actions and the inner world of emotions we experience. In my free time I get away into nature, run, dance 5 rhythms and read, constantly expanding knowledge about my passions. In my regular job I teach English.
Rebeka Braxator – I’m a yoga teacher and ICF qualified coach.
Yoga has been a part of my life for almost 15 years and it helped me not only with managing stress but it also made me more mindful about the way I live my life. After completing my teacher training in India I started to do Iyengar yoga, which helped me deepen my practice. Being a very precise method, Iyengar yoga made me realise the strong connection between our mind and body and how such a small thing as changing your gaze or the position of your feet can influence your thoughts and feelings.
In the meantime, I was also working as an ESL teacher and to develop my career I decided to do a language coach training. While I was doing the training I realised that many of the principles of coaching was the same or similar to the teachings of yoga. They both were about creating consciousness to make one’s life better. That’s why I decided to combine the two and utilise the mind-body connection to teach my students how they can become more conscious in their everyday lives.
The aim of my lessons is to help you experience this connection through gentle movement and yoga nidra. It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner or a more advanced yogi, I’m sure you will learn something new about yourself.
We are looking forward to spending time with you 😊
See you soon!
Maria and Rebeka